I NOW Have Shampoo Out The WAZOO!

Friday, July 9, 2010


The little one and I went to Walgreens yesterday to check out their deals. I had planned to go earlier in the week and pick up more of the Celsius Tea drinks (so yum) but of course they were all sold out! I came across an unadvertised deal for the shampoos. Pay $3.49, get $3 in Register Rewards back. Exciting right? Since I just said in this post that I was out of shampoo. I plop all my purchases on the counter, all set to do separate alternating purchases so I could get several of these for only $0.49 each. However, the computer wasn't pulling this deal up or shooting out Register Reward monies. The manager was called in and he couldn't fix it. He decided to just charge me the $0.49 each and I didn't have to do separate purchases! You can imagine I grabbed a couple more bottles to buy!

(9) Suave Shampoo/Cond (Orig. $3.99, sale $3.49)
(3) Pencils 10pk (Orig. $1.99, sale $0.19)
(5) Mechanical Pencils 5pk (Orig. $1.99, sale $0.19)
(5) Pens 10pk (Orig. $1.99, sale $0.19)
Colgate Max Toothpaste (Orig. $3.39, sale $2.99)
Colgate Max Toothbrush (Orig. $3.39, sale $2.99)
Crest Advantage Toothbrush (Orig. $3.39, sale $2.99)
* Used 3 Coupons for $ off sale prices* 

Spent: $1.20
Original Cost of Items: $81.95
Savings: $80.75
99% of Savings
$8 RR leftover for next time
(I started out with $20 in Register Rewards and used $16 on these purchases. Received $4 in return = $8 RR.)

0 comments:

Coupon Wisdom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino