Dumpster Diving & FREE Frappes

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Yesterday I dragged the little one and hubby to the local paper recycling bin. It's the third time we've done this in the last month. So I think they're finally getting over the embarrassment of throwing the child in the bin to hand us newspapers and hubby and I standing at the car going through the piles of papers. In deference to them, I do 'try' to hurry along, I know exactly what I'm looking for so that makes it easier.

This time was a huge score. Usually we'll get a pile of coupons to cut and file in my coupon box and maybe 8 different Smart Source/Red Plum inserts.


We came up with tons of coupons I had to cut...


and a whopping 24 inserts of Smart Source/Red Plum/P&G. Major fabulous!


I rewarded both of them for their hard work with coupons we found in the bin for FREE Smoothie or Frappe from McDonalds. I call that a sweet reward! (You can find the coupon stuck inside some of the 7/18/10 Parade mag inserts.) We found so many, we have 2 leftover for another day! Yum yum. The smoothies are okay but the caramel frappe is uber scrumptious!

0 comments:

Coupon Wisdom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino